Halloween is right around the corner, and Clinton County has all the best events for those who want thrills as well as family fun! From pumpkin patches to trick-or-treating on the big night, here are the best 2019 Halloween events in Clinton County, Illinois.
- The Haunted Trail– A state-favorite, the Haunted Trail will be on Friday, October 18 & Saturday, October 19 from 6:30-10pm. If you’re looking for the trick part of “Trick-or-Treat”, this is just the place for you. Those who dare will begin their journey on a hayride that drops you off on the Haunted Trail, where goblins, ghouls, and ghosts will be waiting!
- Carlyle Pumpkin Patch– Families and friends will love getting into the spirit of the season at the Carlyle Pumpkin Patch! Held at the Carlyle Lake Dam West, the patch will be open from 10am-4pm. This event will also be during the Pick of the Patch Arts & Craft Fair!
- Trick-Or-Treat Carlyle– For trick-or-treating on October 31, make sure you and your child (12 & under) stop by local businesses in Carlyle for a sweet treat! Families will see an orange ghost in the window of participating shops.
- 13th Annual Haunted Trail– Hosted by the Trenton Sportman’s Club, this annual tradition runs two different weekends due to its popularity! Starting at 7pm on 10/18, 10/19, 10/25, & 10/26, come and see if you can handle the spookiness of the Haunted Trail!
- Centralia Fall Festival– With a Halloween parade that’s older than even the Macy’s parade, this one is a must-see! Beginning at 9am on October 26, this festival runs all day and features everything under the autumn sun. From a “Best Dressed Pet” contest to the ultimate Chili Cook-off, there will be something for everyone!